This manifold is designed to fit the standard 50cc short stroke engine. The position of the carburator is a perfect copy of the original, but the inlet opening of this manifold is bigger than the original.
Ideal to complete your 80cc bore-up project. No need to mess around boring up your 40 year old original Honda manifold, which will only allow you to go up to 18mm
3 versions available:
- 18mm, fits carburators like the Keihin PC08 or similar 16mm models or the classic PC07,
- 20mm, fits carburators like the Keihin PC18, or the classic PC07a,
- 22mm, fits carburators like the Keihin PC10, PC20, PC30;
Material & finish
Made from laser-sintered Alumide, a mixture of aluminium and polyamide.
- heat resistant up to 140 degrees
- looks like sand-casted aluminium
- Alumide has good thermic insulating capacities
- the mounting flanges are sanded to ensure a well-sealing finish
- sealed with matte, fuel resistant clear coat
! Comes with mounting bolts, packing not included
! Not suitable for use on public roads, use only for track or display purposes!
! this product is explicitly sold WITHOUT WARRANTY. Only buy if you agree to this.
The picture below shows the sintered manifold next to the original.
|Laser Sintered from Alumide|
|For Engine Type:|
|CY50 / CB50 (49cc up to 82cc)|
|18 - 22mm|
|Keihin PC07a, PC18 and replica's|
|Keihin PC10, PC20, PC30|